Re: What is a simple to install printer

At 2004-04-26T00:48:40Z, David Morse <svref@yahoo.com> writes:

> [...] irrationally blaming CUPS to comfort my bruised ego.

I'm a happy KDE user, but I've always configured my printers "by hand" via
the CUPS web interface.  I recently needed to hook up to a new network
printer at the office and decided to make myself try the KDE printing
manager.  I was amazed at how easy it made the job, and even our local
Windows admin was impressed with it.

It may not be that CUPS is too hard to use, but that you're not using the
right tool to configure it.  Just something to consider.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.