Re: kernel 2.6.X and cdrecord / xcdroast

On Sunday 25 April 2004 09:47 pm, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 10:22:26PM -0700, Mike Chandler wrote:
> > I give up. What is wrong with k3b?
> > I like it.
>
> It's a KDE app... isn't that enough?
>
> Have they finally gotten away from the idiotic kilroy-esque user interface?
> You just can't win, really... you've got Gnome who're being strangled by
> their HIG, and you've got KDE, who're strangling because they *don't* have
> a HIG.
>
> --
>  Marc Wilson |     "The great question... which I have not been able
>  msw@cox.net |     to answer... is, `What does woman want?'"  --
>
>              |     Sigmund Freud

Geez, man, sorry... I happen to like KDE...
but again, I don't have years of experience backing my choice.
It's what I started using in Linux, and I just like it compared to Gnome.
As far as an 'idiotic' interface, I dunno, seems good enough to me.
As a former M$ user, it's a lot like nero.
Mike