Re: nForce lockups back

The lockups have returned once more.  I am currently
using the idle=pass argument, and I am going to try
the mem=nopentium and the acpi=off argument (which is
silly, since my kernel is 100% acpi-free).  How
exactly do I go about using hdparm to change the UDMA3
setting?
If none of this fixes end up working, I don't know
what I'll do.  Maybe buy a cheap non-nForce board.
There are stable nForce systems, so I am sure I will
be able to avoid having to blow a paycheck on a new
motherboard.
The only fix that I know of and haven't tried eyt is
the hdparm one; I don't know how to do it.
Oy Gevalt.
-Daniel Asarnow

=====
BoxBattle.com - Semper Absurda