Re: Hosting virtual mail domains on Debian.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 01:34:56PM -0600, David Anselmi wrote:
> David Anselmi wrote:
>
> >I'd really like to be able to host virtual mail domains on a Sarge server.
>
> [...]
>
> >Any advice?  Is there anything I can do to fix 100646 or get a 2.2
> >cyrus package submitted?  I'm happy to help but I don't know how long
> >it will take me or how useful my efforts will be.
>

> Ok, no takers on that question.  Anyone have any ideas where else I
> should ask?  Just go straight to the developers' lists?

I assume you have tried google?

I would try the mailer specific lists.  I haven't done this, but I would
think any of the major MTA's would be able to do this.

Pick an MTA and check out their lists?

--
Chris Harris <charris@rtcmarketing.com>
GNU/Linux --- The best things in life are free.