Re: The Traps Of Linux...&open Source Software

On (23/04/04 01:05), Derek Broughton wrote:
> To: debianuser <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
> From: Derek Broughton <derek@pointerstop.ca>
> Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:05:07 -0300
> Subject: Re: The Traps Of Linux...&open Source Software
>
> > The Traps Of Linux...&open Source Software
> > A scandalous book published on-line
>
> right...
>
> > Just look at this...
> >
> > [URL=http://www.e-balkani.com/book]The Traps of Linux...[/URL]
>
> Oh please no, don't make me read it.  Get a _translator_!!
I looked in the expectation of finding something tangible to consider
but it was verging on the inarticulate.  In skimming a couple of the
introductory pages, I gained no sense of the case being made.  If that's
the best the anti-OSS camp can do, I'd say we're pretty safe ;)

Regards

Clive

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk