Re: Nautilus CD burner

First off, some list etticate ;o) Since a mailing list is intended to be
a place of public discussion, it is proper to reply to the list rather
than directly to an individual - no need to CC anyone either (unless
they specifically request it), since most people who post to the list
are already subscribed and dont need a 2nd copy.

Now that that is out of the way...