Re: Nautilus CD burner

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 13:03, Keir Lawson wrote:
> doesnt seem to detect my cdrw, it is set up properly (using ide-scsi
> (kernel 2.4)), the fstab entry looks like this:
> /dev/hdd        /mnt/cdrw       udf,iso9660 noauto,user,ro 0    0
> the drive simply doesnt show up in the write CD dialog

Thats all very interesting. Did you need help with something?

For the benefit of those who may not have grasped the meaning contained
therein, I have provided a paraphrased version of the above status

I am using ide-scsi, effectively "converting" my IDE device to a SCSI
device. However, I have created an entry in /etc/fstab which references
an IDE device rather than the SCSI device which now represents my CD-RW

hope that helps,