Re: Squirrelmail config questions

I think SquirrelMail gets the hostname from Apache (passed into the PHP environment). Check your Apache httpd.conf file.

	Luke Reeves
	http://www.neuro-tech.net/

stan wrote:
On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 11:09:34AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:

stan <stanb@panix.com> writes:

http://squirrelmail/src/compose/php

Note the lack of the macihnes name in this. What do I need to configure to
set this?

The machine name is missing?  Looks like it's "squirrelmail" to me...

OK, I stand corrected. It is _icorrect_ it should be "pmail.doamin.com".
Wonder where it's getting the "squirrelmail"?