Squirrelmail config questions

I've installed Squirrelmail using the Debian packages, and I've gotten it
mostly working, but I still have 2 issues, that I thought someone on this
list might be able to help me with.

The first is the links across the top of the mail viewing page, that is the
Compose Address .. links, seem to point to addresses like:

http://squirrelmail/src/compose/php

Note the lack of the macihnes name in this. What do I need to configure to
set this?

Second the mails are getting timestamped with GMT times, instead of local
times. How can I fix this?

Thanks for any help or pointers to docs.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin