Router No Longer Routes

The Linux system that has been serving as a router (mostly for the benefit of my roommate and for Internet connectivity for other project systems of mine) has strangely stopped working as a router. It can connect to the Internet directly through the cable modem (hooked up via USB), and it can access the other systems on our little network locally just fine. However, none of the other systems that are set up to connect to the internet through this one can get online at all (though they have local network access).

Everything was working fine this morning. Then earlier this afternoon, Wave Broadband (our ISP...formerly Charter) had a big outage. When they came back up about an hour later, both the router box and my workstation (which is connected directly via Ethernet to the cable modem) were, and still are, able to access the Internet. But none of the other systems could go online. This was tested with my roommate's workstation, which is running Windows-98SE, and my test machine; which runs Debian.

The only differences that I can see between this morning's TCP/IP settings, and the settings after the outage, are the DNS servers.

Here's the settings for the router, and the testing station...

***Router***

eth0 (USB Connection to Cable Modem)

IP: 24.113.66.241  (Assigned via DHCP)
NM: 255.255.254.0
BC: 24.113.67.255

eth1 (NIC connected to our internal LAN)

IP:  192.168.0.1 (Assigned Statically)
NM:  255.255.255.0
BC:  192.168.0.255
GW:  192.168.0.254
DNS1: 24.113.32.29
DNS2: 24.113.32.30

***Client***

eth0 (NIC connected to our internal LAN)

IP:  192.168.0.3 (Assigned Statically)
NM:  255.255.255.0
BC:  192.168.0.255
GW:  192.168.0.1
DNS1: 24.113.32.29
DNS2: 24.113.32.30

And for additional troubleshooting purposes (at least I hope this info will be useful), here's some stuff that was output to the router's console...

IN=eth1 OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.0.3 DEST=24.113.32.29 LEN=54 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=63 ID=63276 DF PROTO=UDP SPT=1058 DPT=53 LEN=34

IN=eth1 OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.0.3 DEST=24.113.32.30 LEN=54 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=63 ID=63777 DF PROTO=UDP SPT=1059 DPT=53 LEN=34

I'm at a total loss as to how to get this working properly again. Any suggestions, other than putting the old Win-98SE drive back in until I can investigate this more thoroughly?