Newbie to SID: How to install the previous version of a package ?

How to install the previous version of a package ?

I want to install gnome-session,
apt-get install gnome-session  complains that there is a grave bug in
desktop-base version 0.3.13 - see below details from Debian-BTS. So I decide
to install later...

  - Is it possible to install gnome-session using the previous version of
desktop-base: version 0.3.12 ?
      - How to do that ?
      - Is it safe (as far as it can be in Sid) ?

#244649: desktop-base: installation not possible due post-removal script
Package: desktop-base; Severity: grave; Reported by: martin krung
Tags: sid;
Done: mark heily <mheily@yahoo.com>;
Will be archived: in 26 days.
By the way this bug is "Closed" according to
So should I ignore the grave bug message returned by apt-get install ?
I really hesitate...