httpd.conf

Does anyone have a working httpd.conf file that they could send me, directly or to the list? One that is hosting 2 sites in vhosts. Im really looking for one that is hosting on secure and one that is unsecure, but ill take just one with 2 working vhsots.  Im tired of looking at “sample” configs they never seem to work, I want one in production right now that is known to work.

Also is it possible to host 1 secure site and 1 unsecure site on the same address and when they put the https: instead of the http: the server automaticly knows which one to serve? Or would I have to change the name of one to be ssl.domain.com and the other www.domain.com?

TIA

nick