Re: Mail server for small business

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:35:24 -0400, David Clymer wrote:

> fetchmail+(exim|postfix)+(cyrus|courier-imapd|courier-popd|teapop) can
> do all that you have mentioned. Have you given these packages a look?
>
> You may have some trouble fetching mail from yahoo, hotmail, et al,
> unless they provide pop access as well as webmail.

I happen to do this; with uw-imap and YoSucker for Yahoo (no POP3).
Courier-imapd should do just as well. I only mentioned the combo that
works for me. Don't forget an MTA; makes setup simpler and permits
(depending on your situation; if you have a domain / domains) to offer
extra mail accounts to your users.

So, yes, I support David Clymer's suggestion.