Re: Mozilla 1.6-5 not printing anything

steef wrote:
J.S.Sahambi wrote:

I am using Debian/unstable.
Recently after an upgrade, mozilla has stopped printing. When I print a page from mozilla, it sends a ps file to printer and nothing gets printed. My printer is HP2300TN and I am using cups for printing. The output of dpkg -l|grep cups is given below:

$ dpkg -l |grep cups
.
.
.
.
.
.

add some foomatic-files: maybe good under unstable too??

steef@debian:~$ dpkg -l|grep foomatic
ii foomatic-db 20040303-1 linuxprinting.org printer support - database ii foomatic-db-en 3.0.1-20040312 linuxprinting.org printer support - programs ii foomatic-filte 3.0.1-6 linuxprinting.org printer support - filters ii foomatic-filte 20040220-1 linuxprinting.org printer support - prebuilt

I had updated the system a couple of times in last 2 weeks and did not boot the machine. So the uptime was about 15 days. Today I booted the machine and mozilla is now printing without any problems.

So now a new question: Should one reboot the machine after every update of the system?

Thanks for suggestions.
JSS