Re: OpenOffice 1.1.1 (Testing) loses settings ...

Uwe Dippel(udippel@uniten.edu.my) is reported to have said:
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:26:03 +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:
>
> > The spell-checker doesn't work either (I cannot guarantee, though, that it
> > worked with 1.1.0).
>
> Eureka !
> This needed some hours of digging, though, therefore I put the recipe here
> (for steef, as well).
> The dictionaries have been moved to
> /usr/share/myspell/dicts
> (Quite intelligent, I confess)

Uwe

  Thanks!  I did not have a problem with my en_US dicts but am
  thankful that you were able to find this.  I want to add some other
  dicts and this looks like a great way to do that.

  I'm sure you have helped many with your post.  Great work!

 Wayne
--
User n.:
        A programmer who will believe anything you tell him.