libpam-runtime is broken in unstable.

I was installing Debian unstable (SID) on a friends system on Monday evening and I could only get as far as:

Installing Sarge from a beta3 installer (no problems)

After the install I edited the /etc/apt/sources.list and from "testing" to "unstable", then I ran "apt-get update" followed by "apt-get dist-upgrade".

At this point I had libpam-runtime fail to install?

I tried to do a fresh install on my laptop last night (Tuesday) and after the install and changing my sources.list from "testing" to "unstable" I ran apt-get update and then apt-get dist-upgrade and the same package "libpam-runtime" fails to install. So it looks like libpam-runtime is broken in unstable because it has happened on two different machines with two different architectures. My friends desktop is a Athalon and my laptop is a Pentium4 Mobile.

Anyone else seeing this?

Ralph