gdm - Please, send me a default Xsession (Newbie in trouble)

Hello,

=> Can any of you send me a default/example Xsession file?
=> And also tell me where it should be located to work?

I broke my gdm configuration 3 days ago
with an apt-get upgrade (SID) + various attempts I made.

I'll avoid stupid attempts next time
(such as removing a file/directory without enough knowledge...)

Thanks in advance!
Sylvain.

N.B:
Yes, I already sent a mail to this list, but maybe it was too long/not clear?
" [SID] Base Xsession file lost? And gdm error messages"