Re: gdm - Please, send me a default Xsession (Newbie in trouble)

Quoting sylvain.vedrenne@free.fr:

> Hello,
>
> => Can any of you send me a default/example Xsession file?
> => And also tell me where it should be located to work?
>
> I broke my gdm configuration 3 days ago
> with an apt-get upgrade (SID) + various attempts I made.
>
> I'll avoid stupid attempts next time
> (such as removing a file/directory without enough knowledge...)
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Sylvain.
>
> N.B:
> Yes, I already sent a mail to this list, but maybe it was too
> long/not clear?
> " [SID] Base Xsession file lost? And gdm error messages"

I had the same issue after upgrading gdm yesterday.  The file, instead
of being inside of /etc/gdm/Sessions is now supposed to be in one of a
few places (I think), I put mine in /etc/dm/Sesssions.  The contents of
the file:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Gnome