Re: OpenOffice 1.1.1 (Testing) loses settings ...

Uwe Dippel wrote:

FYI.

Did the usual update / upgrade. When starting, the 'reading script' dialog
came up and I smelled trouble. I could still select 'upgrade from 1.0.3'
or 'new' and clicked 'upgrade ...'.
But, alas, everything gone and I had to enter name, etc. blabla once again.

There is no export to Flash any longer, as well.

The spell-checker doesn't work either (I cannot guarantee, though, that it
worked with 1.1.0).
You need to install myspell and myspell-en for the spell checker. Look in kpackage or synaptic to find the actual names.

All in all: Not too good.
If it's again only, me; I'll manage. If I'm not the only one, though, I'd
better file a bug report.

What do the others experience ?