Re: Loosing bookmarks during browser upgrades

Antonio, which browser are you using? I use Mozilla and Firebird, and I upgrade both often and usually run CVS snapshots of the former. I have yet to see my bookmarks get lost.

	Luke Reeves
	http://www.neuro-tech.net/

Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
When an upgrade of the browser is made, the whole set of bookmarks
goes down the drain. I have started creating a set of bookmarks in an
external file, to avoid this problem. I would like to know what other
people are doing, may be scripts, and so forth: sharing ideas.