Re: Kernel 2.4 and iocharset/codepage conversion crash

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:57:34 +0000 (UTC), Virgo Pärna wrote:
>      I'm using Woody with 2.4.18-1-686 kernel. When I mount smb share
> from another computer with icocharset and codepage parameters and then
> run zip on this share, it will crash with Segmentation fault (specific

     From ChangeLog-2.4.19 at kernel.org:
- Fix SMB NLS oops                                      (Urban Widmark)

But Woody 2.4.18 patches don't seem to include anything related to
nls. Since it's not security related, then how should fixing such bugs
be done?

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee