Re: [OT] procmail rule to remove annoying unsubscribe/subscribe emails

Hello.

Michael Graham:

> I was wondering if anyone had written a procmail rule to filter out
> emails with the subject unsubscribe or subscribe which have been sent
> to the debian-* lists. Preferably messages like mine will still be
> seen i.e. ones that have other words not just subscribe.

Not really an answer to your question, but in my case,
stuffing a couple of them into Bogofilter solved the problem:

                                 spam    good    Fisher
subj:subscribe                      4       2  0.919041
subj:unsubscribe                   14       3  0.963713

Cheers,
-- Shot (amazed by Bogofilter on a daily basis)
--
.--- http://shot.pl/ --- http://shot.pl/hovercraft/ --- -- -