(pam_securetty) access denied

Hi,

since a few days (weeks?) I notice a message saying "(pam_securetty)
access denied: tty ':0' is not secure" in my auth.log when I log in
via kdm or do an su in a konsole. The login and the su do work,
though.

I don't see any such message when I log in or su in a normal console.

Any ideas on what's going on here? Please CC: me, I'm not subscribing
to this list.

cya,
Volker

P.S.: I'm running unstable with a homebrew 2.6.5 kernel.

--
Time sharing: The use of many people by the computer.