Re: Courier-imap and LDAP [SOLVED]

> | 1) Is it possible to have Courier work with LDAP without having to
> | install courier-ldap?
>
> Yes - if pam/nss in the libc uses ldap.

I couldn't get courier-ldap to work so i deleted it and
edited /etc/pam.d/imap instead to see if i could get
Courier to play nice with pam.
I've traced /var/log/syslog whenever i access my imap
server and i see that slapd is receiving requests so
it appears to be working now.
This is what i made of my imap file in pam.d

auth    sufficient      pam_ldap.so
auth    required        pam_unix.so nullok use_first_pass
account sufficient      pam_ldap.so
account required        pam_unix.so
password        sufficient      pam_ldap.so
password        required        pam_unix.so md5
session         sufficient      pam_ldap.so
session         required        pam_unix.so

/etc/courier/authdaemonrc contains
authmodulelist="authpam"

Regards,
Benedict