Hotplug: The Continuing Saga

I think this module is getting crazier with every update.

Last two versions on bootup, "unknown interface sit0:-hotplug"

Last version: More repeated module loads AND repeated listings of blacklisted
modules (some of which were blacklisted to clean up the repeated
listings) :-)

Good old (new for 2.6 kernels) uhci-hcd still hangs up on shutdown. I have it
blacklisted so I can shutdown correctly. (Can live without the USB-MIDI
interface for now.) This is apparently a kernel, not a hotplug problem since
I tried this with usbmgr as well.