Re: AMD vs. Intel

We've been 100% AMD for 5 years now, and we have seen no such problems.
And all we do is file and application servers, where IO is king ;-)

For reference, we use Asus motherboards.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett@Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.