Re: Enabing creative vibra 128 Ensonig Es1371 chip set

* robert fernando <robert.fernando@ntlworld.com> [040407 16:35]:

> I started modconf as was suggested, but there appears to be no sound
> section listed.
> How do I make the sound section appear in modconf.
> I installed debian 3.0 woddy with default setup on a i386 pc p3 650mz
> intel processor.

Could you please post the output of this command:
grep -i 1371 /boot/config-`uname -r`

This will search the configuration used to compile the kernel for the
driver of your soundcard, and show us, if it is compiled as module, as
buildin driver, or not at all.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander