Re: I blew it bigtime!

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 05:06 am, Nicholas Pattison wrote:
Hi, thanks.
I am not passing any options to initrd, only doing this command as part of
building the kernel:

fakeroot make-kpkg --initrd --revision=custom.1.0 kernel_image

I will check after work today about the version of initrd-tools.
I may have updated it doing an apt-get dist-upgrade...
because one day it worked, the next day it didn't!

Thanks for the help