Re: Upgrading 2.4 to 2.6 kernel problems

Clive Menzies wrote:
On (05/04/04 10:24), Mike Chandler wrote:

I understand what I need to do now, putting stuff in /etc/hotplug/"blacklist", but the problem is that while booting, the stuff goes by so fast, I can't actually pick out any names...I just can't see that fast!
I guess I can live with this, till the hotplug issue gets sorted out.
Thanks for the replies.

You can see the boot messages by typing "dmesg"

This only shows the kernel messages not all the text that is printed during init.

Jaap