where can I find glutf90.h file?

I am trying to compile the source code of f90gl package from http://math.nist.gov/f90gl/software.html In the INSTALL file contained in f90gl-1.2.9.tar.gz <http://math.nist.gov/f90gl/f90gl-1.2.9.tar.gz>, it says I should have glutf90.h to proceed with the compilation. I could not find this file anywhere in the debian distribution. I searched in packages.debian.org. One solution is to compile glut myself. But being a newbie, I am trying to avoid compiling the sources...

Should I file a bug report for this in libglut3-dev package? or am I missing something? Could anyone point me in the right direction?
thanks
raju

--
Home page: http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/