Re: where can I find glutf90.h file?

on Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 11:35:34PM -0400, Kamaraju Kusumanchi (kk288@cornell.edu) wrote:
> I am trying to compile the source code of f90gl package from
> http://math.nist.gov/f90gl/software.html
> In the INSTALL file contained in f90gl-1.2.9.tar.gz
> <http://math.nist.gov/f90gl/f90gl-1.2.9.tar.gz>, it says I should have
> glutf90.h to proceed with the compilation. I could not find this file
> anywhere in the debian distribution. I searched in packages.debian.org.
> One solution is to compile glut myself. But being a newbie, I am trying
> to avoid compiling the sources...
>
> Should I file a bug report for this in libglut3-dev package? or am I
> missing something? Could anyone point me in the right direction?
> thanks

   # apt-get install apt-file
   # apt-file update
   # apt-file search glutf90.h

...doesn't appear to be part of Debian.  There's also
http://www.apt-get.org/  Sounds like you might want to ask the
developers of f90gl where you should get your headers.

Peace.

    Q:  You say that gamma-radiation bursts may be interstellar warfare...