RE: /dev/psaux (X now working with /dev/ttyS0)

> >>it's not there...

Bumbleroot does not mean bumbling idiot, thank you.

Unfortutely one mouse per machine since the linux box does not want to
cooperate with the PS2 mouse.

I can still share the keyboard and monitor using the KVM switch.

Thanks for hanging in there on this even.

--
Ed

---