your email has been received, please register to send

Thanks for using ChikkaTXT Messenger!

Your message will be received as free SMS on a mobile phone. But before we can send your message to 639172081893, we need you to register once. Registering now will also allow you to send future messages to mobile phones.

To REGISTER, simply reply to this e-mail and type in the SUBJECT FIELD: REGISTER lastname, firstname

if your name is Juan de la Cruz, you would reply in the subject field with REGISTER de la Cruz, Juan

If you are already registered with Chikka and you used a different email address when you signed up, reply with ADDEMAIL yourchikkaid, yourpassword in the SUBJECT field.

if your CHIKKAID is 00123456 and your password is p@ssw0rd, you would reply in the subject field with ADDEMAIL, 00123456, p@ssw0rd