Cyrus-sasl plus e-mail server

Greetings:

I'm trying to configure an e-mail server using postfix, and I need to
download cyrus-sasl, but I cannot find it in any search that I do to my
repositories, is there an alternative for this package. I need to edit the
file smtpd.conf and is supposed to be inside the sasl2 directory, I
already downloaded and installed sasl2 (libsasl2, sasl2-bin) but I cannot
find the aforementioned file (I already used find / -name smtpd.conf
-print command and it returned nothing).

Any help will be appreciated.

Have a nice day
Didier

--
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it