Please confirm (Auto-reply code ad09f8a7)

Hello.

You have sent email to allard@oceanpark.com.

Due to the enormous amount of junk mail I receive, I have to make
sure that you are really a person to whom I can reply via email.

Please confirm that you wish to send me email by replying to this
message.  Include the confirmation code ad09f8a7 in the subject or
body of your reply.

(All you have to do is hit your Reply button and then hit Send.)

Once your reply is processed, all email you send to me will be
delivered, including any email you sent to me prior to receiving
this notice.

Thanks!