Re Can no longer log on!!

On Thursday 01 April 2004 05:03, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> You might have already tried it, but neverthless ... Did you try "linux
> single" at the LILO prompt. Depending on your configuration, this might
> let you access the system without needing any password.  I say this
> because, there was no mention of this in your email.

I used this with Knoppix CD to fix things up.

My lilo prompt simple has the kernel menu and no place to enter "linux
single"--might be a good idea, though, to enable this.  It does time waiting
for me to choose the kernel (I actually only have one at the moment). How
would I enter "linux single" at this point--what do I need to add to
lilo.conf (man was unclear) to enable this option?