fetchmail, Sendmail Pull and Push setup

Is there an easy way to have fetchmail get mail from a remote server then have sendmail push it back out to another server? If I did not have to make an account for each address that would be ideal.

I have a local server setup and it thinks its email.foobar.com and its working great. I use fetchmail to get mail from the real server using the real server's IP address, and everyone in the office can see their mail and can send mail to each other. The problem is that since the fake server thinks it's the real server, I can't deliver mail from the fake server to the real server. (Since the fake server thinks its foobar.com, anything @foobar.com stays on the local network.) Since I have no control over the real server I would like to use a 3rd server (my debian server) to fetchmail (via a ssh tunnel) from the fake server and send it to the real foobar.com server. Kind of complicated but I think it would work well.

Thanks for any help,
Jody