Re: Question about sarge installation.

Em Ter, 2004-03-30 às 12:42, steef escreveu:
> Jansen Carlo Sena wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I think that my question is very simple for you. I must install a sarge
> >in some machines. I have downloaded an unofficial ISO image from
> >ftp://ftp.fsn.hu. When I boot the CD, a choose the keyboard layout, but
> >I can't able to partition my disk. When I select that option, the system
> >does nothing and I can't follow the installation process.
> >
> >Is the ISO sarge installation possible? Can anyone help me?
> >
> >Jansen.
> >

> please be more specific: what did you do exactly? are you installing
> from the cd or from the net? please describe exactly what you did (or
> did not) to partion your hard disk.
>
> steef

I tried install a sarge of a unofficial ISO image (ftp://ftp.fsn.hu),
but when I select the partition disk option the menu does nothing and I
can able to do disk partition to install the system. This ISO image have
all the system and I don't need use the net.

Now, I using woody to install a base system in my clients, according
Clarke suggest me, and I will configure a apt-cacher server to upgrade
softwares in these clients. However, I would like install a sarge system
using just a CD. Is this possible? Can official sarge be installed
direct from CD?

Jansen.

Jansen Sena (jansen@comunidadesol.org)
Diretor Técnico