re:Need help finding NIC driver

Sorry for the delay in response.

Yes, I tried that, as well as insmod tulip (no idea, figured it was
worth trying).

System detects "eth0", which I fear is my disabled (in BIOS) onboard
ethernet and not my NIC card, which I ironically added when SuSE was
not able to use my onboard ethernet.  Before you get excited, it has
since stopped functioning altogether.  I get an error message when I
try the PPPoE configuration utility, which says it cannot access the
Access Compressor or something along those lines.  I tried with
firewall up and down.

Does anyone know of a link where I can find a driver?  This is not a
rare NIC card, it's not brand new nor too old.  I guess I could go
buy another one, but would prefer not to.

Would a UNIX driver work for it?  They do have a UNIX driver on the
3COM website.

Thanks
----