Need help finding NIC driver

Okay, I installed Debain Woody, but there wasn't support for my NIC
card. I looked at the 3COM website and lo and behold, they don't have
a linux driver on there for my NIC card.  Strangely enough, it worked
in SuSE 8.2.

If anyone knows where I can look I will be happy :)

Specs:

U.S. Robotics 10/100 PCI NIC TX

Model # is USR7900.

It's the one with one LED;  for some reason they DO have a card with
two LED's with the same model number, and for this one they DO have a
linux driver.  Google doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

Thanks
----