Re: Manual pages and UTF-8

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 21:06 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> (a) Please see /usr/share/doc/groff/README.Debian;

I had missed that one, but I had read a mailing list discussion about
it.

> (b) it shouldn't actually garble them, merely display Unicode
> HYPHEN-MINUS,

Yes, I know.

> so what versions of man-db, groff, your pager, and your terminal
> emulator are you using?

Ah, it turns out that I was using an old version of less. It works now
after an upgrade. Thanks!

I also see that you consider it a bug when manual pages use "-"
instead of "\-". I assume I can go ahead and file bug reports against
these packages then.

--
Pelle