Re: Inline PGP signatures

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> writes:

> Paul Johnson writes:
>> No, however, you really are a fool if you take the net too personally.
>
> What is personal about asking if your statement was meant as a criticism of
> PPP?

No, no.  I thought you meant I was criticizing you.  No, PPP isn't a
bad protocol (even though it's used for bad things like PPPoE).  Just
saying having exim try to send immediately instead of holding onto
mail when you're offline and letting pppd kick sendq when you connect
seems a little silly.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com