Re: Goodbye stable?

Am Sonntag, 28. März 2004 19:07 schrieb Colin Watson:
> [...]

> > I fear that sarge is too unstable for my daily work, and I've heard really
> > bad things about debian-installer.
>
> You should test it for yourself and send reports, please, rather than
> going on really bad things you hear.

I refused to try debian-installer because I don't wanted to spend to much time
with coping with bugs and writing bug reports. "Debian – because it *must*
work." ;-)  No, I'm not of those persons who don't like to write bug reports
at all; it's just that my work has priority over bug reporting.

But maybe I will give sarge a try soon and see.

> [...]

Wolfgang