Re: [OT] How big are Logitech's balls?

On Thursday 25 March 2004 11:15 pm, Dave Carrigan wrote:
> I like the Kensington Export Mouse, which is a 4-button optical trackball
> (USB) with a nice big ball, plus a spinning disc around the ball that
> acts like the wheel in a wheel mouse. It's also symmetrical.

I am using a mitsumi optical wheel mouse... (ps2, and uses standard
imps/2 Xfree drivers) and its symmetrical... ran me about $14USD.

It's not a bad little cheap rodent,

--
"The Board views the endemic use of PowerPoint briefing slides instead
  of technical papers as an illustration of the problematic methods of