Re: winscp like program on linux?

At 2004-03-26T19:22:06Z, Kamaraju Kusumanchi <kk288@cornell.edu> writes:

> Can some one tell me If there is any program like winscp available in
> debian testing? winscp is great on windows but does not work under linux.
>
> I have also tried konqueror with the sftp:// protocol. It works great
> except that I have to open two konqueror windows each time I want to
> transfer a directory etc.,

I don't understand.  What's the difference between how WinSCP presents the
data and how Konqueror works?  Why do you only have to have one WinSCP
window, but two Konqueror windows?

I ask because I want to understand your question better so that I can
attempt to answer it.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.