Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 11:52:40AM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> Incoming from Monique Y. Herman:
> > http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/
>
> That one elicited about the loudest flamefest I've ever seen, in
> discuss@tldp.org.  If you can find that thread in their archives, and
> stand to wade through it all, you might find your answers there.

Yeah, that was fun....*rolls eyes*

http://lists.tldp.org/index.cgi?1:mss:5826:200312:oohbfgbdgobccjjjdnmk

I still think the LDP is the absolute worst place for that document to
exist, although I have no problems with the document existing elsewhere.
Read the thread to see me get egg on my face when I run into a cultural
difference on how the word "girl" is used.

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]