Re: increasing screen resolution

On March 25, 2004 06:54 am, Brian Brazil scribed:
BB> These will change between the resoultions in XF86Config:
BB> Crtl-Alt-Plus
BB> Crtl-Alt-Minus

That's cool.  I never knew that, and is handy to know.  The problem
was actually that I didn't have the horizontal sync rate set high
enough.  Monitor supports upto 65kHz, but I had the upper limit at
60kHz, hence it would jump up to the higher resolution.

Thanks for all the help :O)

--
|Brad Camroux              | === http://www.debian.org === |