AW: Disk boot failure

Title: Message

Hi Debian
I have got a problem with opening my computer just reading as follow: Disk boot failure, insert a diskette and press enter. What type of diskette is that?
Please help!
Toivo
[Simmel]

This is because the system can'T find the boot loader, and when it can't find a boot loader it is so nice to offer you the choice of inserting a bootable disc.... did you create one in your setup??? Put it in boot your system and pleez RTFM at least a bit... did you say make system bootable?

Simmel