Come on Ati - new drivers! - Off topic?

Hello!

Do anyone here know if Ati is going to release new drivers for Xfree86 4.4? I
know this is a Debian mailinglist and this might be a little off topic, in
that case I apologize. But, if someone here know IF and WHEN Ati is going to
release new drivers, please respond to this mail.

Should I downgrade my newly installed 4.4 to 4.3?
OR, should I wait? The graphics is working currently, but the 3D support is a
joke!

By the way, Ati themselves does not respond to any of my emails :-(.

Björn Johansson