Re: post-nuke available?

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:15:21 -0800 (PST)
MJ Inabnit <listpostaddress@linux.net> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I have been looking for a replacement to php-nuke since this package
> doesn't meet the Debian licensing requirements.  I found references
> via google that post-nuke is available and is GPL'd.  However, using
> debian's search tool, I have been unable to locate post-nuke in any
> of the distributions (stable, testing, unstable).  Is post-nuke package
> not packaged for Debian?
> <http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages>

A Google search on "postnuke", restricted to the domain debian.org,
provides the page for Bug #227772.  Apparently, postnuke was in
the distribution, but was orphaned.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-wnpp/2004/debian-wnpp-200401/msg00448.html

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)